Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Today is...what everrrrrrrrrr~~~

1st of all...damn!!!

I hated people that are bias to others...
It's not fair...
We live by a rule then follow the rule...
He's overrulling everything...

World nowadays are really cruel and unfair...
No one deserves to be treated like that...
I know the feeling coz I've been there not long ago...
I don't like to see it in another face...
Full with burden to bear...
Hard to think, hard to speak, and hard to take any action...

Feeling down all the way...
Nobody to share it with coz one will only listen but one can't help...
So here I was...
Taking a deep breath...

Hoping that someday someone will never feel the same way again...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Stop!!!

This night I will go out with my colleagues to watch movie...
It's been long since I last watched movies with my fiancee last year in November...
We are going to watch Spy Next Door...
Tonight is the ladies night so the ticket will be cheap...
So I'll see you after coming back from the cinema...
Chiao!!!
xoxo

No comments: