Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How much I miss you my dear...

Today is Tuesday. 2nd of February 2010. He has left to KL since 28th of November last year. It was 68 days we've been far from each other. Now I'm not feeling well coz I caught a cold. I got running nose and in just a few hours from now, maybe I'll catch a fever. My antibody has going down since the hospital is like my 2nd getaway instead of my workplace. I always getting sick and can't afford to do anything especially when my headache starts to control my brain. Urgh!!! If I could buy a new head then I'll buy it. As long as this pain inside my head got cleared off. There I go babbling again. The fact is I want to just slipped my mind away from missing him. I missed my loved one so so so so so very much. I feel lonely when he's not around. Anyway we always keep in touch by texting and calling each other. And we even get in touch on Facebook. I missed him so bad. Owh... I wanna cry... T_T ... That's why I have to keep him off my mind. It's not that I don't love him or not missing him anymore but I can't get over him and have to agree to the fact that I was being so far from him. Eventhough we are as strong as we used to be before he left but I can't chase away my heavy feeling of missing him everyday. I wish I could fly and see him there only for once just to see if he's okay ( the truth is...if I would be okay after seeing him ). I promise you my dear...whatever things that happens into our relationship...I'll protect it and I will never giving up on our love. I want to marry you!!! You're the one I want to be with till the end of my life.

" To you my love...
You must know that your presence in my life has enlighten my days and nights...
You bring miracles upon your sense of love and tenderness...
For you my love, I'd do anything that pleases you...
I'll cross the line if I had to...
Just to have you loving me more than you did before...

And so you know...
I will never stop loving you..."


I love you so much my dear...mmuuaahhxx

xoxo

No comments: