Thursday, January 28, 2010

Story Of My Life - Chapter One ( Childhood )

I was named Norazwati by the nurse that delivers me from birth. She's become my adopted mother. But I never meet her from the day I was born until now. ( sigh )... I was born on the 9th September 1985. Nothing quiet special about me but just a little girl that doesn't know anything about the world around her.

I've been a very lonesome girl since childhood. I have three elder sisters but they were so mean to me. I 've been bullied all the time. Sometimes I really think I am not one of them. Why? Because my skin was fairer than my other three sisters. Too fair to compare to them. And one thing is that my face didn't resembled any of them. So, maybe that's why I've been a bully victim.

My only friend was my neighbour. A tomboyish girl with a rough attitude. Sometimes she's my bestfriend and sometimes she's my worst enemy. But when it comes to do some adventure of our own, it's kind of exciting. We always wondering around the village, going to the woods all by ourselves just to fullfill our daily activities.

All the best thing happens when I was the youngest in the family. I can get what I wanted, but not most of it. But I am so delightful to that. Until my little brother was born. I am so hopeful that I can get a little sister but unfortunately my wish didn't come true. So, there goes another family in my life which I'm not very pleased. I hate that boy so much. He took all that was mine. My attention, my place of being the last in the family, my mommy, my daddy and my sisters. He took everything that I own. My cradle, my toys, my mattress...everything...Only I know what I feel at that time. Since he came to my life, it seems that all my brighter day became a nightmare.

My sisters kept bullying me. Kept mocking me, teasing me saying that I'm not one of them. They told me that my true family was a chinese although my daddy is a bisayans. It breaks my heart that it hurts me so bad. I always find ways to get out of home just to calm myself and it happens when I was still 6 years old.

I can still remember I was packing my clothes in my school bag and I brought it to the kindergarten. I never wanted to go home until my teacher called my mommy and send me back. When I reached home my mommy hit me. Saying that I was a very stubborn girl. Since that day, I get this feeling that I really am not one of them. I put my vengeance towards my little brother.

Day by day I kept hurting him emotionally and physically. I've been a very bad girl. I can't control the jealousy inside me when I saw him taking everybody's attention. There I was, sitting by the corner of the living room watching him with full of anger. When my mommy asked me to take a look after him, I pushed him from the cradle. He fell and he cried. I ran away with a nasty smile on my face. When he started to walk, I brought him to play with me in the rain under a water tank. I pushed him so hard until he fell down and hurt his forehead. His forehead was bleeding and he started to cry. I left him under the water tank all by himself while I just continue playing in the rain.

That time my mommy and daddy not home yet. Only my elder sister was at home. She took my brother to the house and gave him medicine because he started to get ill because of the rain. I was so happy that I got the chance to hurt him. But that night I get my punishment for what i just did to him. My mommy hit me with a stick on my feet. It hurts a lot but I did not cry at all.

No comments: